Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy holidays!

I'm hoping this holiday season brings good things to everyone. And, if I can ask for one good thing for me ... it will hopefully be a job offer soon! Keep you fingers and toes crossed for me.
Turns out BooBoo is a snob and only like Bubbie's salmon patties. Stinker! So, the hubby and I will be enjoying them this week with some au gratin potatoes that I will try to hide from BooBoo. She has a knack for zeroing in on things she can't eat and, of course, wanting to try them. I can see this will only get harder as time goes on.
It was pretty easy with the Bug because he is so picky that he never wanted to eat what we were eating. Our only issue is birthday cake, that usually calls for a huge tantrum because he knows my dairy free cupcakes are nowhere near the same. BooBoo is a great eater and wants to try just about everything, though. I can only hope they will completely outgrow this issue sooner rather than later. But, in the big scheme of things, I consider us pretty lucky. It's not a life threatening problem, although it has made potty training interesting at times.
Hope everyone has a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a happy New Year and a happy anything else you are celebrating this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment