Friday, January 23, 2009

Figures!

I've been back at work not even 2 weeks and I have a sick kid. BooBoo caught a cold last week, hasn't shaked it yet and has been super cranky the last few nights. The hubby and I were talking last night about how we thought she might have an ear infection and wouldn't you know, she woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and had trouble settling for the rest of the night. I'll be calling the pediatrician at 9 am promptly. Usually the hubby is really great about taking the kids to the peds for sick visits, but he has an important meeting this morning. Grrrr!
Fortunately, my work seems pretty cool about me working from home and I will probably go in over the weekend to take care of a few things I was hoping to get off my plate today. But, it's still frustrating! Ah, the joys of parenthood.

I have a few deals to pass on this week.

First, it's 20% off time at Big Lots!!!! Here is the coupon.

Also, if you shop at Meijer and you have a baby/toddler - check out the Beechnut Tummy Trays. At my Meijer they were on sale - 5 for $2 (that is $0.40 each!). The rice/beef version is dairy free and I love sending these to daycare when I have nothing else in the house for lunch.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment